The answer is yes, but we have to speak in terms of probabilities. A lot is still not known about how a virus is transmitted. In general there requires contact with mucosa, the eyeball, or contact with blood or aerosolization into the lung, The skin barrier is normally effective in blocking transmission, and as long as you don't put your finger in your mouth the chances of transmission are nil. How long it takes for a virus on a surface to become inactive is very controversial. In the case of a bacteria, such as tb, the dried pus may remain capable of infecting someone else for several months. I have a study on that dating from the 1920's. 5 % bleach will decontaminate a surface completely.