General Health Community

Itchy Tiny Pimples

I'm having this itchy tiny pimples at the upper part of my nose near side of my left eye.
The pimples are tiny with something white on top and placed near one another(I hope my descriptions are clear).
I used an acne lotion for pimples before I sleep and usually it goes dry immediately in the morning. My other pimples are now dry but those tiny itchy pimples are still there.
I don't know what it is actually. I also have folliculitis on my forehead but it doesn't bother me as much as this one.
Can someone tell me what possible it is and the treatment that I can do to get rid of it?

Thanks!
I'm sorry I can't give you an answer. We are not doctors on this forum and there isn't a doctor alive who would diagnose anything without an examination. Please see your doctor or a dermatologist at your earliest convenience.