General Health Community

forehead bump (osteoma)

I have an irritating forehead bump (forehead osteoma) located in the middle of my forehead just below my hairline. I first noticed in 5 months ago during a highly stressful period. It was throbbing and gave me chronic headaches for a month. It felt like a blot clot or something. I went to the doctor who gave me some high strength headache medication (cannot remember what is was) but it did not really help. Eventually it stopped after 4 or weeks so I left it but it has always felt extremely numb in this area and gives a weird sensation when I press down on it.. lately I have noticed it seems to have become more noticeably physically. My concerns are both a) could this be life threatening and b) how can I have this removed. I have noticed alot of Doctors in America offer solutions but I am finding it extremely difficult to find anyone in Perth Western Australia.. what type of doctors should I be seeing for this concern?

I would start with a GP...a general practitioner.     To be honest, I have no idea what this is, or why it is getting worse, but please see someone soon.  Good luck...