General Health Community

symptoms related?

Hi, I'm a 37 yo female and my BMI is 24 (not at ideal weight but a 'healthy' weight). I have been on meds for high BP in the past, I am finally off of them and attribute it to the use of Apple Cider Vinegar. I had a blood test at a routine physical and have several elevated numbers: Bilirubin 2.2, Cholesterol 231, Triglycerides 191, and LDL 142. Could all of these be related or are the all separate? I'd hate to treat each one individually if they were related but I can't think of any condition that would cause all of these numbers (other than genetics) to be elevated.
COMMUNITY LEADER
I am glad that the apple cider vinegar has helped your BP, it is amazing stuff.

As to your numbers, first off, in my opinion, they are not that bad, and they are  related, not separate. They are all lipids and would need to be treated as one. Have you discussed with your doctor?