EDS testing questions

I am going to my family dr in july and he was gonna run some genetic tests for me do you suggest me hearing all the results or just the results for the problems I'm having?  I am double jointed and have skin that streches and my daughter has the same things going on with her and I also had an abruption with her when I was 32 weeks pregnant she weighed 2lbs and 11ozs 18 years ago.
Please  bump up
Any update?

You are reading content posted in the Genetics Community

An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.