A
A
A
Close
Genetics Community
967 Members
463897 tn?1468013750

Introducing Dragon1973 as your New Community Leader

Please join me in welcoming Dragon1973 as your new Community Leader for the Genetics Community.  Dragon1973 is also CL of the Down syndrome community & has varied experience and knowledge regarding genetics.  She's a welcomed addition to your community as your new Community Leader.  Together, we look forward to working with Dragon1973 and your entire community, as it continues to grow!

Best,

Cheryl
MedHelp
3 Responses
363110 tn?1340920419
Sandi you TOTALLY deserve it!!!!! Your totally qualified!

CONGRATS!
559187 tn?1330782856
Thanks for taking the job of a "Purple Flower".  It is nice to see people willing and committed to helping with the forum.  

Congratulations and so happy to have you here.  

Julie
1227139 tn?1462334630
Thank you so very much Cindie & Julie!

I am glad to have the opportunity to help and provide the direction or advice that people are looking for.  I am also so glad to be a part of MedHelp, and it makes me very happy to be able to do this for those in need.

I know as much as I love to help, I am also grateful for the chance to learn a thing or two myself, through these forums.

Sincerely,
Sandi (Dragon1973)
MedHelp Genetics Community Leader;
Down syndrome Community Leader & Ds Group Forum Founder/Moderator
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.