HIV - International Forum

hiv/hep c risk

what is the risk of getting hiv or hep c if I  fingered a women and she bled a little. I had a hang nail that might have been bleeding also a very small cut the size of a pencil tip on my finger( didnt notice my cuts until morning.) I have no idea who the women was.
Good Morning

I think there is no risk at all.

One could construct a scenario where you might imagine this, that and the other all leading up to Hep C transfer but I don't believe that would be credible.

I would dismiss this as a risk.

best regards, Sean

These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.