HIV, Living With Community

Likelihood of resistance

I was reading on this website that you need at least two undetectable results within six months of treatment before relying on it. (If any if you remember I asked a question about viral load a few months ago due to treatment interruption back in June) However, I achieved an undetectable result in August (my second undetectable result) and I was wondering how true that statement is because I also know that when HIV replicates it's not always the same virus and I have had issues with missing doses by accident. Also, is it possible to develop resistance while taking your meds faithfully?
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.