Pregnant and posative rapid HIV

I am currently 20 weeks pregnant with my second child with the man I have been with for 4 years. 6.5 months ago I had unprotected sex with another man spanning a couple months while my current boyfriend and I where broke up. this man will not tell me his HIV status. I had a negative ELSA hiv at 5 months after my last exposure. At 6.5 months after last exposure I have multiple (5) positive rapid hiv tests done with allure determine hiv 1/2 4th gen test. The line on the AB portion is very faint but it is there. I am really scared to death for the health of me, my current boyfriend and my unborn child. Please help.
Once you have done those tests, before taking any chance, go to talk to your doctor.
Hiv window period is three months which is 99.99 percent accurate if you did test after exposure of 4 weeks its 95% accurate

Since you did after 5 months of exposure I feel its conclusive, Though I am not doctor but I did some RND on that

Rest you can assured with doctor and wish you and your child healthy long life
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us.

You are reading content posted in the HIV, Living With Community

These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.