Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV LETS TALK Community
62 Members

Does hypothyroidism leads to HIV? Please Help!

I'm from Hyderabad, India. I had sex with a common sex worker on Dec 27, 2015. I had a safe vaginal sex using condoms, but I had kissed her vagina (2 kisses), licked her clitoris (just for 10 seconds) and fingered for her. After 2016 new year, in my own personal fear I started to read about HIV and they have mentioned vaginal fluid can also cause HIV. In a fear i went for a complete check up on 2 Jan 2016, and my checkup resulted HIV negative. But it reported for hypothyroidism and kidney stone. For now doctor gave me Vitamin D and Calcium tablets and asked me to take a blood test on second week of Feb. But I didn't say to doctor about the sex what I had on 27 Dec 2015.

I also had Rheumatoid arthritis from my younger age and when I was 23 years it reported negative. I had penicillin tablet till it reported negative.

My social life is, I smoke so rarely and drink only on parties. I thought I want to experience the sex life and did this mistake on 27 Dec 2015. But now really so scared and depressed. My nights are so dark and I couldn't sleep properly.

Doctors please suggest and help me. Suggest me some test to clarify my confusion on HIV.
0 Responses
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.