HIV LETS TALK Community
62 Members

Unprotected sex with a Thai call girl in Malaysia

I had an unprotected sex with a Thai sex worker in the hotel bathroom 8 days ago. Once I get back home, the tip of my penis/penis mouth/penis opening pain when I wash it with and without soap. Could it be it was damaged inside the vaginal ? Does this increase the rate of HIV infection? She told me she is std free  and she allow me to do her without condom because I'm a virgin. Does the 1/1000 rate applies to damaged mucous membrane? I also had fever, flu, sore throat and itchy skin, chest pain after that. Fever gone after taking panadol, itchy skin not so often but usually gone within an hour, sore throat with green mucus getting better now without medicine, penis tip/ penis mouth/ penis opening lasted 4-5days (around there). She might check every month but I don't know what she check. Health check and std check is very different anyway.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.