HIV Prevention Community

Condom slipped off while having sex with HIV positive girlfriend

Last night I was having sex with my girlfriend  who is HIV positive, we were in a doggy style position and the condom slipped off because she was doing something with her but cheek making it tight and closing and opening them. When she started doing that I immediately started thinking the condom can slip off so periodically I pulled out and check the condom. Then she stopped doing it for a little bit then she orgasm  after she orgasm she started doing it again so I can orgasm. A few minutes later I pulled out to check the condom and it's gone. We stop and she pulled the condom out of her and I put a new one on and we finish. My question is what's the risk of me contracting HIV ? she's been undetected for years now and her ex-husband used to have sex with her without a condom and never contracted it.  What do you think ? I'm still going to get tested in three months but, what's the chance of me having it ?
If your gf is undetectable odds are in your favor. But talk with a doctor regarding pep and prep. Your risk us not zero since your partner is known to be infrcted. Please visit your doctor.