Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
53.1k Members

Condom slipped off while having sex with HIV positive girlfriend

Last night I was having sex with my girlfriend  who is HIV positive, we were in a doggy style position and the condom slipped off because she was doing something with her but cheek making it tight and closing and opening them. When she started doing that I immediately started thinking the condom can slip off so periodically I pulled out and check the condom. Then she stopped doing it for a little bit then she orgasm  after she orgasm she started doing it again so I can orgasm. A few minutes later I pulled out to check the condom and it's gone. We stop and she pulled the condom out of her and I put a new one on and we finish. My question is what's the risk of me contracting HIV ? she's been undetected for years now and her ex-husband used to have sex with her without a condom and never contracted it.  What do you think ? I'm still going to get tested in three months but, what's the chance of me having it ?
1 Responses
If your gf is undetectable odds are in your favor. But talk with a doctor regarding pep and prep. Your risk us not zero since your partner is known to be infrcted. Please visit your doctor.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.