2nd window period at seroconversion

i had a doubt after reading one of the posts on this forum that at the time of seroconversion its possible that both antibodies s well as antigen count is low so the antibody duo test cant detect it and it will be a false -ve..please clear my doubt
Have you had a risk at all? Can you share it with the forum please. Will help us to help you.

When did you have your DUO test done?
i had the duo test 100 dys post exposure...
hey plz reply
hey plz reply
Firstly - You are not the only person who has posted and is worried about their staus, so please don;t post demanding an instant reply.

Right, you had a DUO teat 100 days post expsoure? Then you can rely on the result as final and conclusive. Doesn;t matter what you read or how you want to think about it. The facts are thus; You have had a negative HIV antibody\antigen test at a period greater than three months after your exposure. You are NEGATIVE.
m sorry for my frequent posts......thnx 4 ur advice

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community