8 month hiv test conclusive?

Hi, i am from India.After unsafe exposure with a sex worker i have done 2.5 month hiv1 proviral dna pcr test,4 & 5 month hiv combo eclia test,6 month hiv cmia combo test,8 month hiv elisa antibody test & hiv1 rna qualitative pcr test(lower detection limit 100 copies/ml).All test r negative.But from a few days i am feeling tired,headache,rashes on my hand.
My question(1)does these test r conclusive or should i repeat it again?
(2)what is the lower detection limit of hiv1 rna qualitative pcr test?
Also tested for hbsag,anti hcv,hsv 1 &2 after 8 month of exposure and vdrl test after 6 month of exposure.All r negative.
(3)does these tests r conclusive?
I am worried,anxious.plz help me
Depends, oral, anal or vaginal and did you use condom?
Vaginal sex of 4 to 5 sec without condom...during sex i faced erectile dysfunction problem due to anxiety..penis did erect properly..so did not inserted properly...ejaculate outside vagina
And also no sore and cut on my penis
"did not inserted properly" Did you penetrate her or just rub, because you have to penetrate for a risk?
Anyway, duo is conclusive after 4 weeks and the other tests after 12. It is abnormal to test repeatedly for the same disease so any further testing will indicate hiv phobia which is a mental illness issue so it requires a therapist to try to resolve.
Likely those vague symptoms you describe are in your imagination from fear of dying from hiv, but you aren't dying from hiv. Try to accept the test results and relax because if the symptoms are in your imagination they will disappear when you relax, otherwise see your doc if you are sure there is a problem with tired and rash today.
Thank u for the clarification...but i am worried about my symptoms...i was relax after 8 month negative hiv test...but these symptoms r jusy killing me..thinking about another test..dnt know whether it is needed or not...plz advice me
6 tests didn't calm your mind, so obviously another won't calm you down  either. See a therapist.
I guess u r right..
You need not 'guess'. You must firmly believe that he is right. See a therapist to find out the real underlying issue. HIV is not your concern.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community