When exposed to hiv and say you are positive without knowing it, how many percentage would ARS occur? Is it really accompanied by fever and dry cough?
You have been advised of taking a test. ARS symptoms appeared 2-3 weeks after exposure and last for a week or so if they appeared. Sometimes they don't appear at all.
HOW MANY Percent
How many perceentage it will happen to an infected person? Is it accompanied by weight loss?
Whomever does and whomever doesn't, doesn't. If you had an exposure, the only way to know your status is by testing.
Is it conclusive that you would get ARS if you got positive in the result?
No
FYI, I have read in the international forum posted by the Dr. that about 70% of the time someone who was infected will get ARS. The trio of symptons are high fever, sore throat and rash. All symptoms occur at the same time about 1-2 week post explosure.
I think especially for those people who has low immune system sir?

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community