Active tonsils - HIV

i have infected tonsils.. they are swollen and i can see sores on them.. they are painful too.. now if i have oral sex, are there chances for the HIV transmission? i wanted to work as an escort with no other option.. now am very much worried about this.. please help me.. !! thanks in advance..!
HIV is not transmitted by oral sex. See your doctor if you are concerned about your tonsils.
Thank you,

doctor said, my tonsils doesnt need a surgery, but they are infected, i moved to europe from south asia, so the new weather is creating hell problems.. and doctor said it would atleast take a year to get it normal !!

but now am scared with the infected tonsils - whether it is more prone to hiv transmission !

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community