Aptima HIV qualitative assay

Hi guys, I just want to to know how accurate the aptima hiv rna qualitative test is at 28 days, and what is the likelihood of getting a false negative?
Did you take a DUO test as well?
With the anti body test
What?
Dude.. i took the aptima test along with an antibody test.
I haven't had symptoms or anything yet.
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/Question-about-HIV-RNA-qualitative-test-/show/2704416#post_13082163

Here is what I currently know about testing the RNA in the past has not been a stand alone test. The DUO test is basically an RNA test with an antibody test and is approved for early detection. It is considered conclusive at 28 days.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community