HIV Prevention Community

Broken condom because lack of lubrication

Hope someone can help me about 3 weeks ago i had sex with a woman i meet in the night club In the middle of the intercourse l felt the condom break. l withdrew immediately and wiped my penis. After the condom broke l washed my penis with soap. l suspect the condom broke from lack of lubrication since she couldn't get wet In other words she was dry. She had little if not no vaginal fluids. what are the risks of contracting the HIV in such a scenario?

The chances of HIV from a one time exposure are low as well as condom breaks. But it's still a risk.
If the condom did break you did have a risk. Take an HIV duo test at the 4 week mark for a conclusive result.