Can i confirm my HIV-Negative Status?

Long story, but the sex session happened back in 2012 Dec.
I'm uncircumcised.
I had sex with a sex worker in Singapore but she is from china.
We had penile vaginal intercourse for about less than 2minute.
She was on top of me. Before that we were in 69 position. She gave me a blowjob and i gave her cunnilingus.
I have always wanted to get tested but i'm ashamed to do so. So i found out about HIV Test Kits,
Just this year March. The one i bought was from a website called 1mintest.The testkit is called EZ-Trust. Its an approved test kit listing in USAID. The result i received was negative.

I read online that cunnilingus carries very low risk and using a condom could greatly reduce the chance of contracting HIV. Although the result was negative, i am still worried as the result could be a false result. I am having my medical-checkup 2 weeks later.(its a must in my country.)

My question is

-HIV test kits could give false results Eg; you are negative but it shows u positive. So if the test kit shows negative, could it be a false result due to lack of blood sample and thus it cant detect HIV?

-The CSW was on top of me. Does this increase the risk of causing the condom to tear or rip off?

-This has happened back in 2012 Dec. Nothing has happened to me till now.
Can i assume i am only at risk for HIV and no other STDs?

Thanks in Advance.
xSus

So you used a condom?
I see no risk then
The CSW was on top of me. Does this increase the risk of causing the condom to tear or rip off?
No
How about the HIV test kit? If the test kit shows negative, could it be a false result due to lack of blood sample and thus it cant detect HIV or any other reasons?
Or maybe because you don't have HIV because you had no risk.
So i can confirm im HIV Negative?..

Am I at risk of any STDs?
nothimg has happened to me so far.
(since 2012)
so i can assume im free from stds?
If you have had a full STD check up since then, yes you can.
I didn't have any check-up.
Nothing has happened to me so far.
Its been 2 years.
Is there any STDs that are like HIV? Wont happen only after a few years.
this forum is HIV specific and you do NOT NOT NOT have a hiv concern.

kindly move along…….

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community