HIV Prevention Community

Chances of infection (STD/STI) after single encounter?

I am a 20 year old sexually active male in South Carolina. I recently had a one night stand with an old friend from high school (20 year old female). It was unprotected vaginal sex that lasted 10-15 minutes. She swears that she had recently been tested and was clean and free of any STDs. However, I don't think she can be trusted. 2 days after the encounter the right side of my urethral opening appeared elevated/swollen. There also appears to be some slight scarring around that area. I was tested 4 days after the encounter and came up clean. However fear that I was tested too early for accuracy. About 2 weeks following the encounter I noticed a clear sticky discharge that happens after an erection/ejaculation and sometimes after pooping. I did have a little bit of anal play a couple of days before it developed. Not anal sex, just fingers. No
I'm not gay and I have never been with a man.  I went back to the clinic and they said I'm not showing symptoms and that I didn't need to be retested. It has been 3 weeks and 2 days since the encounter.. The right side of my urethral opening still appears slightly elevated. Discharge still happens post erection, other than that I feel normal, no burning, itching, stinging, or any other weird stuff. I want to know what are the odds that I got infected with anything ESPECIALLY HIV? Do I have any reason to be worried still? I'm losing sleep that I desperately need over this whole thing.
Test for HIV but I would not be worried.
Can I please get a real answer to this question?
You were given one.  Take a DUO test at 28 days
Update: went and got tested again. Doc went ahead and treated for chlamydia and gonnorhea due to the discharge.