I posted here couple of times and I may sound annoying :)
I feel water in my left year and I am worried about HIV.
My condom broke by a little bit during vaginal sex with a sex worker. Sex was 20 days ago.
I have sore throat but the thing is, I've had it very frequently. I remember the day after contact, I checked my throat and it hurt a little when swallowing. Since that day I didn't notice it because I didn't pay attention to it.
I've had an exact same redness and feeling in throat in the beginning of May too. I may have the same issue but I did not notice it because it didn't worry me.
It's not painful. Sometimes, when swallowing, it hurts a little but only when I'm paying attention.
I take cold showers every night and water may have gotten in too. I am just panicking over HIV symptoms. Can't blame it on swimming, because I swam 2 days BEFORE contact and noticed sore throat on 14th day when I anxiously started checking symptoms.
I also do deep breathing(Wim Hof breathing) - I breathe in through nose and breathe out through mouth(if it is connected with redness in throat). I also exercise every night and breathe through the mouth during the exercise.
- I checked and had little pain in throat when swallowing day after sex. Don't know whether it went away or not.
- Started to check for symptoms on the 14th day and I had this kind of throat.
- I have little redness in throat and it doesn't hurt in general. Also doesn't hurt when drinking or eating.
- In May, I had the same throat(I was stressed that time too). Didn't pay attention to and it may have been the same since then.
- I frequently had same feeling in throat when waking up in the morning too.
- Last night, I felt water in my ear. Not much, just bothering me. I still have that feeling. I had cold shower that night.
Are these related to HIV? I will probably get PCR test in couple of days and HIV Combi test on 28th day.