Does eating before an HIV test alters results?

Does eating within the 12 hours frame,before a blood test. In particular HIV does that alter the results? Even a little snack 15 minutes before getting blood pumped?
No, this would not alter the testing of HIV.
Thank you, just curious is it possible to incubate the HIV virus in the throat before going to the rest of the blood circulatory system.

In witch case it would not show in blood results?
No, Make sure you test for HIV because standard blood tests DO NOT test for the virus.
LAST WEEK I WENT TO HIV TEST AND I HAD SOMETHING TO EAT 2 HOURS  BEFORETHE BLOOD TEST.. WOULD THAT AFECT THE RESULT

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community