Early Symptoms

I had an exporure with a sex worker in HOUSTON about four weeks ago. The exposure included receiving Oral with Condom, and the girl inserted her fingers in my anus immediately after she fingered her vajina.

Two weeks after the exposure, i started having headache, and few days after that i started having diarrhea. Both the diarrhea and the headache lasted for about one week, but i am still feeling unwell.

I had HIV Elisa test, three weeks after exposure and the result was negative.

My questions:
1- Is there a possibility to be infected by HIV from such an exposure.
2- Can the symptoms i have be HIV early symptoms?
3- Do the symtpoms usually come together, or is it possible for Diarrhe and Headache to be the only early symptoms.
4- What is the propability of a the three weeks post exposure to be correct.

Thanks.
You didn't have a risk.
Thank you Teak,

So, you think the symptoms i have are not similar to those of HIV early symtpoms.

not hiv related

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community