HIV Prevention Community

Elisa + RNA + Elisa after cunnilingus

Hi, I have had some random sexual encounters on day 1, day 4 and day 8. I have always used a condom for penetration (vaginal) but I didn't use any protection while performing cunnilingus. As far as I remember there was no blood of any type involved.
On day 11 I have had an STD test and I came out negative on everything (I suppose the test for HIV was an Elisa but I am not 100% sure). Doctor said that at 97%-98% I am ok but that to be 100% sure I have to wait till the 3 months mark.
On day 24 I have had both an HIV 1 RNA Qualitative (through STDCheck.com) and another Elisa and I came out negative on both.
Also the girls I had sex with told me they are clean, don't have any symptoms or health issue and that if so they would have let me know.
Considering I haven't had any of the early symptoms, that the only unprotected activity was cunnilingus and the results of the tests are all negative, can I consider myself OK?
Would it be safe to have unprotected sex (in a stable relationship)?
Thank you.