Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
53.1k Members

Elisa + RNA + Elisa after cunnilingus

Hi, I have had some random sexual encounters on day 1, day 4 and day 8. I have always used a condom for penetration (vaginal) but I didn't use any protection while performing cunnilingus. As far as I remember there was no blood of any type involved.
On day 11 I have had an STD test and I came out negative on everything (I suppose the test for HIV was an Elisa but I am not 100% sure). Doctor said that at 97%-98% I am ok but that to be 100% sure I have to wait till the 3 months mark.
On day 24 I have had both an HIV 1 RNA Qualitative (through STDCheck.com) and another Elisa and I came out negative on both.
Also the girls I had sex with told me they are clean, don't have any symptoms or health issue and that if so they would have let me know.
Considering I haven't had any of the early symptoms, that the only unprotected activity was cunnilingus and the results of the tests are all negative, can I consider myself OK?
Would it be safe to have unprotected sex (in a stable relationship)?
Thank you.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.