HIV FEAR

Hello Doc
I am Male 24 yr old , Two days ago i had a sex with an escort , i had unprotected Oral sex both fellatio and cunnilingus and kissing . Then after I had PROTECTED Vaginal Sex . Now i am really regretting my act and i am very much feared about any kind of infection or disease . I am pretty sure that nither I nor the escort had any sore or cuts in the mouth And even i asked the girl about her status , she said she was clean and always had Protected Vaginal sex. Till now i did not have any kind of symptoms or anything . But its freaking me out with Fear and i am unable to concentrate on other things . Doc please help me and tell me if there is any risks also i am planning to go for a test after 4 weeks ... Please HELP thank you
No risk.no need for testing. ;)
Thank you for replying ...
Is unprotected ORAL SEX ( giving and receiving) have any risk for hiv infection... PLEASE REPLY PLEASE PLEASE
No risk
Hi recieving oral sex- you getting sucked no risk for HIV. You giving a woman cunnilingus no risk for HIV. As long as the condom stays on during vaginal, HIV will never be your problem. But as a sexually active individual get ested from time to time for STD's like every 6months. Im not saying your infected but just to keep your health in check.
Thank you for your time to reply i really appreciate that ..
Thank you for ur reply i appreciate it

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community