HIV RNA TEST (viral load) result after 9 days

Dear doctor, I am extremely nervous after the gay sex. I am worried his pre-cum on his finger inserting into my anus and there might be unknown injuries. I took the HIV RNA TEST to check the virus itself 9 days after the sex. The technology of RNA won't report if viral load below 50copies per ml. I heard some academic papers said the virus replicates very very fast after the infection and it is easy to find viral load above the threshold. Questions: (1) how dangerous my sex (pre-cum infection) is? (2) for a young and immune heathy man, is it possible to find the viral load above 50copies per  9 days after the sex? By the way, the antibody test 9 days was negative with 3rd generation test method. I had no symptoms. Thank you for giving any professional advice.
You never had an exposure.
Thank you for saying so. I'm looking for more convincing advice.
Then go to the Expert Forum, because you never had an exposure.
This is a double post. You asked the same question yesterday.

You had no risk so all of this testing is for nothing. Fingering is not a risk, as has been discussed in here over and over again. You didn't have anal sex therefore you had no exposure. End of story.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community