HIV Test and Acyclovir

Does Acyclovir alter or make a HIV TEST false negative.   Does Omperazole alter it as well.  

I still have a red color rash on both sides of my thighs.   I noticed the some of the hair follicles  have dry white stuff, also there are bumps in some areas of the thigh.   Thigh looks wrinkle.   No sores.  aT 10 Weeks I took a  Proviral DNA by PCR Test  and Elisa Test negative.   At 13 weeks, I took an Home Access test which  I was HIV negative.   For two weeks I had malaise, sore throat, heachache, nausea, joint pain, but still the rash.  

I am thinking of doing another Test in 6 months because I believe Acyclovir could of alter a false negative.   I was reading that in HIV postive women Acyclovir reduces the viral load in there vagnia.  

You took a test for someone touching your scrotum?
i too have some rashes (leg, chest & face) and i tested negative (Elisa & Western blot 8th month after my exposed) beyond window period and if i had rash due to HIV then my test should be positive.... Expect & doctor in this site say's that. God bless, BB  

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community