HIV Prevention Community

HIV Testing

I had three (male-male) sexual encounters in the past 6 months and I'd like to know my HIV status.  All three were with different men, status unknown for all three.  Two were in late July 2015: mutual masturbation, receiving oral (unprotected) and receiving anal sex (protected with condom).  In October 2015, mutual masturbation and giving and receiving oral sex (unprotected) with exchange of bodily fluids.  

Thirty-one days (four weeks and a few days) after the October encounter, I had two HIV tests:
(1) "HIV 1/2 ANTIGEN/ANTIBODY,FOURTH GENERATION W/RFL, HIV AG/AB, 4TH GEN: NON-REACTIVE" and
(2) "HIV 1 RNA, QL TMA, HIV 1 RNA, QL TMA: NOT DETECTED"  (This test was performed using the APTIMA(R) HIV-RNA Qualitative Assay (Gen-Probe).

Were these two tests within the window period for the October encounter? Are they conclusive for the October encounter? Were they conclusive for the July 2015 encounters?  What other testing and when should I do it for conclusive results (to cover all three encounters)?