HIV Prevention Community

HIV risk (random hookup with another male)

Dear members,
I would like to have some clarification about a potential risk I had.
4 weeks ago, I hade a sexual encounter with another male (I'm gay). I'm now kind of worried about this event.
The only things that happened is that I licked his shaft/balls, we did docking and I was grinding his **** against my *******. There could have been precum that entered my penis with the docking or my *** with the grinding.

I know this is low risk, I did not suck the head of the penis and I am aware that HIV, once exposed to air, is quickly ineffective. However, I have gotten severe flu-like symptoms (muscle aches, headaches, vomiting, diarrhea, cold/hot sensations) 4 weeks after the event.

To make it worse, 2 days ago I had another exposure where I sucked another guy's penis and he came in my eye.

Because I have flu-like symptoms, would it be good to have an HIV test this week? Regarding the second exposure, I will have to wait 3 months for the conclusive test result but I am worried about my symptoms.

Also, I know cum in the eye could be a risk for other STD's so I would like to get tested at 3 months for:
HIV (Conclusive test)
Gonorrhea
Chlamydia
HPV (Anal pap as well)
Syphillis

Is there anything else that should be included?
Am I overly worried about these exposures? I don't know the statuses of the guys, apart from saying they are clean, I always think of them as not to take as little risk as possible.

Am I overthinking this and most of all, should I get a test now after 4 weeks after the first event?
Is the cum in the eye really a risk for HIV, as I find contradicting information online?
I know oral sex is not a risk for HIV.

Thank you so much,

An overly worried hypochondriac