HIV risk

Have had chronic diareah and bowel issues for 5 months, mouth ulcers on and off, had a dry cough but it went away after a week and a half. also have had other numerous heath issues in the past 5 months after possible exposure, I tested negative but still have these symptoms In my life. They scare me and I have anxiety over it. I am wondering what I am looking at, can they be something else? I havent had any fevers. Is a 3 month test conclusive? I am young, is it possible the anti bodies didn't show up because I am young? I also had a bunch of tests done recently and was told by my doctor that my immune system is " looking good ". I am wondering what my chances are.
Seek professional mental help, you never had an exposure.
I may have been poked
Irrational.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community