HIV risk?

I gave a a guy a blowjob without a condom. I've read thats risky for HIV and other STDs. he did not ejaculate into my mouth so no cum entered my mouth other than pre cum. Am I at a high risk for HIV and other STDs? I read that if the mouth has open sores or cuts thats bad. My gums bleed when i floss so I'm assuming thats leacing open cuts etc. thanks! hope someone can help.
Everything you read is wrong. Only sex risks are unprotected anal or vaginal that is penetrating. HIV is instantly inactivated in saliva or in air too so double zero risk from oral and the cuts are irrelevant.
Nothing you can add will change your zero risk situation.

There is an std forum.
I meant Everything you read about HIV is wrong but no one here cares where you got the wrong info as we use expert opinions.
okay. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend. I have one more question. If i gave a blowjob and pre cum went into my mouth....then it wouldnt be exposed to air correct?
Reread the advice focusing on the word nothing until the full meaning becomes apparent.

As mentioned by our other users, HIV is only transmitted through unprotected vaginal or anal sex, the sharing of needles, or from mother to child. Hence, yours can be considered a zero risk encounter.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community