HIV Prevention Community

HIV seroconversion concern????

2 months ago I was tested for for HIV at this LGBT center. But I was worried about the lancet that was used to prick my finger. I began to think that maybe this lancet was reused and I could have been exposed to HIV. So one month after this incident I was tested for HIV and the results was negative for my rapid HIV antibody test. Now that it has been exactly 8 weeks after this incident ( possibly contaminated lancet) I have began to develop flu like symptoms and I am afraid that this could be the seroconversion stage. I plan on getting tested tomorrow  and I am really nervous? So my questioning is how accurate is a rapid antibody test at one port exposure and two months after exposure? Should I continue testing! I have nothing against the LGBT community I I'm just really worried? Help me!!!
First of all, you are definitive NEGATIVE for HIV virus. Second, no way that lancet at LGBT center was contaminated. Third, even that it was, HIV virus exposed to air is not dangerous any more. You don t have HIV. Enjoy your life.Best wishes.
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.