hi I'm from china, 2 weeks ago i performed oral sex on a gay men and i am so regret and scared now because he is very much like HIV+. I intended to just lick his penis a little but he then pressed on my head and tried stick his penis deep in several times. i resisted and we stopped. i didn't think his penis reached my throat otherwise i would have gagged but i didn't. the whole process lasted no more than 1 minute i think.
i read a lot similar cases here and many said it's very low or no risk act. but here are something i think special for my case.
1. i was so nervous when i started licking so there weren't much saliva in my mouth, so i am afraid my saliva won't kill the virus.
2. before this exposure, maybe several hours ago or a day ago, i bit my check inside my mouth, i didn't think there were a cut but two days after the exposure, there became a aphthae right where i bit. i am worried it was a cut already when i performed the oral.
3. due to the bad air pollution i had chronic pharyngitis then, maybe there were aphthae deep down the throat i didn't know when i performed the oral.
here are my worries.
1. my saliva was so little which could not kill the virus.
2. if there were his precum directly contact my small bit cut or aphthae and the virus could infect, right?
3. i lost my sleep since that night, and there became two aphthae in my mouth till now, which showed my immune system is poor, if there were hiv virus inside, my immune system is unable to kill them, right?
4. my body temperature under my arm usually 36.4°C, but the night before last i heard he probably HIV+ i was so scared then it reached 37.1°C, then 36.9°C. today my temperature was 36.1°C. is that a fever compare to my normal temperature?
5. would it possible that chinese people's mouth was not as good as american's so american wouldn't get hiv via oral sex but chinese do?
i notice that only Dr. HHH, Dr. Hook and Teak said oral was of little or no risk and needed not testing. but all other experts or CDC said oral was risky, right? now Dr. HHH, Dr. Hook and Teak won't answer questions, why? because what they said was wrong and they were in trouble?
i am so scared, Pls help me out here! should i go testing or should i just ignore it?