Help me

Is blowjob a risk if-
1) if I had std
2) if I have HPV wart
3) is test needed
4) how many get HIV like this
If YOU are the one with an STD and if YOU are the one with HPV.......your risk is ZERO for those STD's as well as HIV. You cannot infect yourself.

If you have these issues and are concerned about your partner, they definitely need to be tested for all STD's.
There is no risk for HIV from oral and no need to test for that, but if you or your partner are going to be testing anyway, for complete peace of mind, have an HIV test as well.

It is recommended that anyone who engages in oral be tested every three months for STD's and twice a year for HIV.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community