High risk exposure ars symptoms

7 weeks ago high risk unprotected vaginal with hiv positive female. At 5 weeks negative rapid duo test. At 5.5 weeks onset of symptoms: sore throat, swollen next glands and some kind of rash by my neck. Week 6-7 2 hiv duo and 2 hiv cmia test negative. At week 6 also negative hiv rna test. Do you think if I was infected any of these tests would ve picked up the infection? Especially the duo tests and the hiv rna? Thanks
You have 20 posts so I imagine you already know the answer.
I have posts in the past, just asking about this particular exposure.....thanks

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community