How big are the chances of getting hiv after giving a blowjob to someone ?

I've always been a straight guy interested in women only but lately i became very curious about giving a blowjob so i downloaded grindr and i met this really nice guy from Canada
Now where i live being bi/gay is not accepted by anyone so i knew that if i was going to meet with someone it had to be a tourist. The next day he came over, i was kind of freaking out because this was all very new to me but he was very easy going and understanding guy. After we chatted for a while he kissed me and i didnt really like it felt wrong but at this point i really wanted to fulfill my fantasy so i went down on him. Giving him a blowjob didnt feel wrong at all i really liked it and i would totally do it again he said he loved the blowjob and i thing i did a good job because i know how i want my **** sucked. Nothing else happened and he was totally fine with it. The only thing that worries me is STDS his penis looked very clean no signs of any infection i asked him if he is STD clean he said that he always uses condoms and gets tested regularly. He didnt look like hiv+ person he def. Had a plan for his life he was a really smart guy. This morning i had to ask him again he said that i dont have to worry about anything and that hes 100% clean. I also want to know how big are the chances of getting hiv from giving a blowjob  if he was hiv+ (he didnt cum inside my mouth).
Oral sex is NOT a risk for HIV. There has never been a documented case of HIV being transmitted this way and you will not be the first.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community