HIV Prevention Community

How is my risk to HIV? Pls help

I had sex with sex worker(a girl), oral sex without condom(no ejeculation) and vagina sex with condom, on 27th May.
Also a protected vagina sex with a Georgia girl on 25th July, i'm sure that the condom i used was fine, no broken.

Sadly, i had epifolliculitis on same day of the last sex( 25th July ), the rash covers most part of my back.

I had HIV test on 29th July, negative. But now, the rash has last about 1 month. And recent days, i found my lymph node enlargement.

How is my risk to hiv? Will the early syptom occur within 1-2 days after exposure? Please help me!
Thank you very much

This discussion is related to Anxious... hiv... please help.