I Improperly Used a Condom, am I at Hiv Risk?

I was with an escort Wednesday night. We proceeded to have intercourse and used the first condom correctly. Midway through the act I lost my full erection, then used my hands to try to get fully erect again with the original condom still in place. I then began to put on a new condom, but felt as if it was not rolling down so I flipped it over. Once again I tried to roll it down the shaft and this is where I realized it was upside down. I flipped the condom over a second time, third attempt to put it on, and then proceeded to engage in intercourse with the escort but finally stopped after about a minute.
After my hands were touching the first condom that had her vaginal secretions, and then touched the inside of the second condom with all the back and forth trouble I had putting it on, which was of course touching the tip of my penis, should I seek medical assistance and possibly begin PEP?

Thank you,
You had no risk. The vaginal secretions had been exposed to air and temperature changes and any virus would have been rendered inactive. HIV can only be transmitted INSIDE the human body and as long as the head of your penis was covered during insertive vaginal sex, there was no risk.
You do not need PEP in this instance.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community