I'm scared to death

I had anal sex with a hooker with a condom on then she used that same condom to finger me, anally. Could I have caught an HIV from the condom? I thought diseases can't survive in the air? Right? She said she was clean, can HIV survive on a condom?
Protected sex is not a risk for infection.
I really need some advice
But she put the same condom inside me does that pose a risk?
Does her using the same condom to finger pose a risk?
No it does not
Thank you.
Thank you.
its very unlikely u got infected, even if she was hiv+. hiv cannot survive for long outside the body in blood or other body fluids. it all depends on the environment and quantity of the body fluid. considering ur discription, there was a very small quantity of body fluid (on condom).

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community