Is there any HIV risk when the dentists use gloves without disinfection?

Last week I came to a clinic. The dentisit was washing a patient's teeth, and I saw there was a lot of blood in the patient's mouth. About five minutes later, the dentist touch the bleeding cut and ulcer in my mouth with tools and gloves.
I didn't notice if the tools were new or disinfected, but the dentist didn't change his gloves from beginning to end.
I want to know if the patient before me is infected and remains blood on dentist's glove (just like the dentist did to me), for me is there any risk of being infected by the touch?
Thanks!
No, this is not a way that people get HIV.  HIV is only transmitted through unprotected vaginal or anal intercourse (penetrating) and sharing of IV drug needles.  Saliva and air inactivate the virus.  So, you would not be risk from what you write.
It is unlikely the tools are not sterilized and your dentist not using gloves is gross but not a way that you'd get HIV.  HIV is inactivated by air and saliva.  Therefore, this would not be a risk.  The only way adults get HIV is from unprotected vaginal or anal sex or sharing IV drug needles.  

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community