My HIV tests tracking

Hello everyone,

The Intention of this thread is to track my test results hopefully that may help anybody else who want to know the reliability of the tests.

Risk:
1 - Protected sex with a sex worker.
2 - Touched her fluid with my finger.

Tests:

@ 4 Weeks 6 Days : OraQuick mouth swab in home kit - Negative
@ 5 Weeks 0 Days : 4th generation + RNA at Quest Diagnostics - Negative
@ 5 Weeks 1 Days : OraQuick mouth swab in home kit - Negative
@ 5 Weeks 3 Days : OraQuick mouth swab in home kit - Negative
@ 6 Weeks 0 Days : OraQuick mouth swab in home kit - Negative

Will update later.

No risk
Thanks Vance,
I did another test this week.

@ 7 Weeks 0 Days : OraQuick mouth swab in home kit - Negative,

does it add more assurance?
With all due respect, what more assurance do you need? Your exposure was a no risk event. You shouldn't even be testing, it's not even medically warranted. Second, the 4th gen test at 5 weeks conclusively proved that you do not acquire HIV. Further, as long as this was your only "exposure", you will continue to get negative results. That is, unless you then get a false positive first. The more you test, the greater your odds are of getting one. Is that something you are willing to risk?
Thank you so much for your reply,

what is making me worry is all the symptoms that I have, and it keeps me test and test,

recently, starting from yesterday, I feel I want to pee too much,feel mild discomfort in my lower abdominal,  I go every hour to the restroom, and when I drink water I want to go to the restroom right away, does it mean anything?

this is the 4th week since I  started to feel the so called symptoms

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community