Need some advice

I had sex about six months ago it was condom protected I can't remember if the condom broke but I think the guy said it did.. I've been having all kinds of symptoms.. Yesterday I woke up with my forehead swollen and wiih a knot on it with a bruise and a purplish patch also I'm very worried it looks like the cancer kaspoi scrotom or however you spell it.. Can it appear in 6 months? Could I be hiv positive? I'm gonna go get tested this coming up week I'm just a wreck.. Any replies are so appreciated!
Or I might just buy the hiv home test where I feel more comfortable taking it

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community