Oral sex with cut

Hello everyone.
I was drunk and made a stupid thing which I now regret. A black hooker gave me oral sex. She used her condom.  I didn't examine the condom carefully afterwards, but it didn't have any big holes and it didn't slip. And everything would be okay, but later I noticed a small cut near the tip of my penis, which obviously was made by her teeth. So my questions are:
1) could she cut my penis without damaging the condom? Is it possible that she would make a small hole in the condom with her tooth? How probable is it?
2) what are my risks, assuming she is HIV-positive?
Thank you
Oral sex is not a risk for HIV
Thanks. Even with a cut from her teeth, still no risk?
On some resources  I read that receiving oral is negligible risk, others say it is very low, but existing. Where is the truth? Thank you!
Does anyone know?

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community