Oral sex

Hi I had unprotected oral sex for the first time with a guy I met on grindr 18 days ago he said that he is clean and ddf so we gave blowjob to each other and he ejaculated inside my mouth and i did too i'ma virgin never had anal with him only oral so am i at risk please anxiety is killing me i tested negative after 16 days of expossure
Please answer!:(
Oral sex is NOT a risk for HIV. There are bacteria and enzymes in human saliva that render the virus inactive. (Unable to infect)
The mouth also contains air which also renders the virus inactive.

Oral sex can be a risk for other STD's and it's recommended that anyone who engages in oral should have a complete STD panel done every three months for prevention.
I suggest you have one done now.

NEVER accept the claim that someone is "clean." Sadly, people don't always know they are infected and some people lie.

ALWAYS insist on using a condom for anal/vaginal sex. Carry your own!

And PLEASE be careful with online hook-ups.

Be safe. ALWAYS. ALL WAYS.
RubyWitch  
Thank you so much! Ans I will
I did a blood test and urine test as well for the other stds 3 days ago still waiting for the result
I regret it so bad I will never hookup again in my life
I'm very glad to hear you got tested for STD's.

Don't regret what taught you a very valuable lesson.

Educate yourself about HIV and safe sex and always play by the rules.

RubyWitch
I got the result yesterday everything was negative but i'm gonna retake at 3 month it will be more accurate

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community