Possible exposure after 24hrs?

About 20 days ago I had a hookup with a guy, used a condom. The next day during the afternoon I noticed burning near my waist and noticed that I had hives or welts around my belt line. I'm not allergic to anything like that. It was pretty severe. I developed a sharp burning pain on my upper back too and found hives on random parts of my body. It went away after a week. a week passed and I have random red dots appear on my arm. And they'd go away within the hour. At other times I get a small hive and it doesn't itch, it just appears and it'll go away. No other symptoms besides headaches and dry eye/mouth although I think maybe that's just stress. I've heard that ARS symptoms don't appear until 2-3 weeks, and I can't think of any other STD, if it is that, that could cause these symptoms. Any clarification could help.
Protected sex is SAFE sex. There is no risk for this encounter.
Take care
I'm just concerned because these symptoms appeared immediately after I had sex, so I'm not sure if skin to skin caused something considering I still get red itchy dots that come and go on my arms. I have no other symptoms.
HIV can be transmitted via UNPROTECTED vaginal or/and anal penetration, sharing IV works in drugs and from mother to child
Take care

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community