HIV Prevention Community

Possible hiv infection?

I had unprotected sex with a man 10 days ago. I'm a man too and I sucked his penis and swallowed his semen. He put his penis into my anus and my anus bled, but he didn't ejaculate inside my anus.

(FYI, I did some drugs in the same day: met* and cocai**. And I'd lost about 10lbs within few weeks before the day I had the sex. I had been overweight (BMI=26), but after losing the weight I was at the edge of the normal weight (BMI=24). )

Since then, my tonsils have been swollen badly. It's sore and difficult to swallow foods. Sometimes I feel difficult to breath. I also felt nausea and headache occasionally. I feel much tired than before. Even when I sleep 10 hours a day in the night, I feel sleepy in the daytime. Lastly, my skin is really darkened. I have really big dark circles under my eyes now, so I look very ill. My penis is also darkened. But I didn't use my penis in the day I had the sex.

I'm scared about hiv infection, because the man I had the sex with didn't look healthy nor hygienic. His skin looked really pale and dark.
This is high risk and more so as the receptive partner.
I'd see a doctor and have a full std check done.