Protected vaginal sex with CSW + antibody test at 3 weeks

24 days ago I have PROTECTED vaginal sex with a female CSW. Condom was on before insertion, on after insertion, and was intact. I stayed in for a brief period after ejaculation (don't know if that is relevant). I understand this is very low risk (it at all). At 21 days post I did a Oraquick rapid home test (oral fluids). It was negative. I get that nothing is conclusive until three months (I've read many of the replies in this community), but how reliable is this negative result at 21 days? Thanks.
Well when you had no risk it is reliable. No need to test.
Thanks Vance for your quick reply. So I'm good? Shouldn't be worried at all? Anxious is a word to describe how I've been feeling, but I guess that's possibly because I deeply regret the encounter that got me into this in the first place.

To be clear, you're saying that this was a no-risk situation so a negative test result is meaningful, even at three weeks with an antibody test?
No risk=no test. So your test is meaningful and meaningless.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community