Regarding about HIV

Hi, i am from Malaysia. my question is after exposure of unprotected sex, is it accurate to go for checkup after 6 weeks? this is my first time, i really don't know what to do. I'm feeling weird and anxious right now. it seems like I'm having dizziness but i am still able to my workout, but sometimes i feel like want to vomit but i didn't puke. although i am feeling dizzy and wanna puke, i have appetite to eat. please clear me, thank you!
6 week test is very good indication, follow up with a 3 month test.
thanks a lot!! appreciate your answer!

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community