Risk Assessment: Jock itch at base of penis with protected vaginal sex

I have recently visited Thailand and encountered a CSW and we performed protected vaginal sex and unprotected cunnilingus. I have done my share of research at the forum with the wealth of information here and have learned that protected vaginal and unprotected cunnilingus pose no risk. However, I have had a mild jock itch (tinea cruis), a fungal infection at the base of my penis at the time of my sex encounter. The infection had been there for almost a year and just never went away with all types of antifungal cream; it causes itching and flaking from time to time, though not present at the time of the encounter. My question is, will these infections at the base of my penis (at the base of the shaft) increase risk of contracting HIV, given that the infections were possibly opening up to HIV-infected vaginal fluids? I always use a condom but I am sure that the condom did not fully cover the base of my penis, and I'm definitely sure that some vaginal fluids were in contact with the infected site, which is sometimes itchy and seems to open up to pathogens. I do not know whether my partner is infected, most likely not, but I am curious to know whether my infection will indeed increase risk. Thanks for your help in advance, really appreciate it!
Your fungal infection wouldn't provide a point of enrty so there was no risk.Welldone for using protection and as you are already aware the unprotected oral was zero risk. All the best.
Thank you for the quick reply!

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community