THE TRUTH ABOUT SYMPTOMS AND HOW FAST CAN YOU GET SYMPTOMS

OK MY QUESTIONS IS VERY SIMPLE... WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW AND SURE EVERYONE ELES.... IS THAT "WHAT SYMPTOMS DO YOU GET WHEN HIV ENTERS YOUR BODY" AND HOW LONG DOES IT NORMALLY TAKE FOR SYMPTOMS TO SHOW UP AFTER EXPOSURE TO HIV.
And the simple answer is HIV doesn't have any specific symptoms and symptoms are in no way reliable in diagnosing HIV.  Now take the cap lock off when posting on the forum.
teak is absolutely right.  you can't base if you have HIV off of symptoms.  the only way to know for sure is to get tested.  
ok i totally agree with you...but i went on webmd and they say some symptoms are....fever,swollen lymp nodes, sore throats, night sweats, confusion...??????? so if your telling me there arent really any symptoms for it then why does webmd state this?
Yes and sometimes with the common cold you have fever,swollen lymph nodes, sore throats and night sweats.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community